A Warrior is a fierce fighter and the first character class that you are asked to create as part of the Card Hunter tutorial. Warriors usually specializes in melee combat, that is, swinging weapons at their foes up close and personal. But there are some Weapons out there with a very long reach, so you don't always have to stand next to your foe to deal damage. When a Warrior goes to battle on the front lines, he or she will be well protected with armor and defense gear.
 Warriors by race
- "Elven Warriors are the most mobile of all warriors, but not as tough as other races. At high levels they get access to cards that give them even more movement options."
- Elven Warriors begin with 11 HP and gain 1 until reaching fourth level. Starting at the fifth level, the increase skips every third level. (No gain at level 5, 8, 11, etc.)
- "Human Warriors balance speed and toughness: they can get into a fight and sustain it. At higher levels they get access to cards that let them plan ahead and strategize."
- Human Warriors begin with 14 HP and gain 1 per level, except for every seventh level. (No gain at level 8, 15, etc.)
- "Dwarven Warriors are stout and fierce, capable of hanging in a fight for a long time, however, they move more slowly than any other race. At high levels, they get access to cards that improve their durability."
- Dwarven Warriors begin with 16 HP and gain 1 every level without fail.
 Warrior equipment
- At level 2 they also start to use a Shield.
- At level 3 they equip Heavy Armor.
- At level 4 they learn a Martial Skill (table).
- At level 5 they gain the ability to use a third Weapon.
- At level 6 they begin wearing a Helmet.
- And at level 7 their final slot is for a special Racial Skill (Human (table), Elf (table), or Dwarf (table)).
 Warrior Health Table
|Level||Elf Warrior||Human Warrior||Dwarf Warrior||Item Slots||Level||Elf Warrior||Human Warrior||Dwarf Warrior|
|1||12||14||16||Weapon x 2, Boots||26||31||36||41|
|3||14||16||18||Additional Heavy Armor||28||32||38||43|
|4||15||17||19||Additional Martial Skill||29||33||38||44|
|7||17||20||22||Additional Racial Skill||32||35||41||47|